If you have any questions about visiting Sky Academy Studios, please see our FAQs. If you can't find what you’re looking for, please get in touch:
Osterley, West London
- Telephone: 0333 100 1234 - Open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0333 100 1234
Coaches will be able to drop groups at the entrance of the Welcome Centre in Harlequin Avenue, which will also be the pickup point. Parking for coaches has been allocated at Sky's off-site car park in Syon Lane, please refer to the map.
The nearest train station to Sky Academy Studios is Syon Lane. Come out of the station, turn left and use the crossing immediately to your right to cross the road. Follow the footpath under the underpass which will bring you out on the other side of Great West Road. At this point turn right and follow the footpath until you reach Harlequin Avenue. Turn left down Harlequin Avenue and follow this road until you reach the Sky Academy Studios Welcome Centre on your right.
Two bus services run close to the Osterley site.
H28 runs between Syon Lane and Hayes every 20 mins from the Syon Lane Tesco via Isleworth and Hounslow.
H91 runs between Hounslow West Station and Hammersmith every 10 mins along the Great West Road via Osterley station and Gunnersbury station.
From Osterley station, catch the service towards Hammersmith, and from Gunnersbury station catch the service towards Hounslow West. Alight at Gillette Corner.
Three more bus routes run along London Road through Brentford:
- 235 runs between Sunbury and Brentford
- 237 runs between Hounslow and White City
- 267 runs between Fulwell and Hammersmith
Visit www.tfl.gov.uk/buses for more information.
Parking is limited and we encourage visitors to travel by sustainable modes. If the only way you can get here is by car, please ensure your host has organised a visitor space by contacting email@example.com or 0333 100 1234.
Livingston, West Lothian
- Telephone: 01506 418640 - Open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky Academy Studios
1 MacIntosh Road (must enter via Baird Road)
- From Edinburgh Airport follow signs for A8/M8/M9 to Glasgow/Stirling.
- At Newbridge Roundabout take the M8 to Glasgow (first exit).
- Take the first junction off the M8 (Junction 3) onto the A899 to Livingston.
- Once on the A899, follow the signs for Kirkton Campus.
- Take the fourth turning off the A899 (Cousland Interchange) onto the A705 to Whitburn.
- At the first roundabout take the second exit to Kirkton Campus. This is Simpson Parkway.
- Take the third turning on the right into Baird Road.
- Take the fourth turning on the left and you will see Sky Academy Studios at the end of the road.